MetroPlex is an effective and safe treatment for several protozoan and anaerobic bacterial diseases of Discus fish such as but not limited to (Cryptocaryon, Hexamita, Ichthyophthirius).
- It does not adversely affect the filter bed and is easily removed with carbon.
- The usual dose is 125 mg/10 gallons.
MetroPlex Usage Directions
- Use 1-2 measures (included) for every 40 L (10 US gallons).
- Repeat every 2 days for up to 3 weeks or until symptoms disappear.
- Turn off UV, ozone, and chemical filtration.
- To feed, blend 1 measure with about 1 tablespoon of frozen food paste.
- To minimize loss during feeding use with Focus.
- To enhance palatability use with GarlicGuard or Entice, hence food may be refrozen.
Check its offer price on Amazon.