This is one of the best external heaters that you might find, it is a type of external filter, let’s see the description:
- Perfect Aquarium External Heater: a good external heater is essential. DaToo Aquarium External Heater is specially designed for a canister filter.
- Leading temperature control system: Precise overheat protection, provides a warm, safe and comfortable living environment for your beloved Discus.
- New technology used: DaToo Heater’s temperature control system uses an advanced STM8 chip, which ensures that DaToo has a precise and perfect temperature control over the (68 to 95) º F range.
- Clear and large LED display: Only need a light glance, you can know the current water temperature.
- Safe Over-Heat Protection: It has two temperature sensors, one at the heater inlet and the other at the outlet. This makes the DaToo heater can be more accurate to measure the temperature change. When the temperature exceeds the set temperature by 0.2 ℉, the heater immediately stops heating, the maximum to protect the safety of the lovely fish.
- Replaceable Inlet And Outlet: For different Canister Filter needs, we have prepared three different sizes of inlet and outlet heads in the box, 1/2″ (12mm), 5/8″ (16mm), and 20mm. You can choose an appropriate head as needed. A cleaning brush is also in the box and you can use it to clean the inside of the heater.
- Sturdy & Durable & One Year Warranty: The heating tube is made of German imported glass-ceramic, which is explosion-proof, shatterproof, and very durable. The shell of the DaToo Aquarium External Heater is made of super-strong ABS plastic, which makes it unafraid of any external forces, nearly indestructible. The service life is 1.5 times that of similar products.
- Voltage: 110~ 120V/60Hz
- Power: 300W
- Temperature Range: 68 ℉ to 95 ℉
- Heater Size: Fit 1/2″ (12mm), 5/8″ (16mm) and 20mm Hose
- 1* 300W DaToo Aquarium External Heater 5/8″ (16mm)
- 2* 1/2″ (12mm) Head
- 2* 20mm Head
- 1* Cleaning Brush
- 1* Instruction manual
Check its offer price on Amazon.