Every tank owner, regardless of who keeping Discus or any other fish type, a thermometer for your tank is essential because you need to be sure that the heater is working perfectly at the set temperature. and any variation in the temperature (especially with Discus) could lead to health issues or stress.
What is good about this thermometer:
- The in-tank thermometer is secured with a magnet outside the tank. (The smart temp thermometer goes on the inside of the tank and the magnet goes on the outside to hold the smart temp firmly in place)
- No suction cups are needed (which has a lifetime).
- The green safe zone indicates the optimal temperature range.
- A high-end accuracy- (+/-) 1.5-degree f
- Large easy to read numbers.